The total cost of a frameless shower door installed is a combination of Glass and hardware, Delivery, and shower door installation. To estimate the total cost of a glass shower, we need to know your needs.
1- Glass and Hardware
The shower enclosure will be priced based on its type and dimensions. There are many variables to estimate the cost of a glass shower door combination, which includes:
- shower type: Hinged frameless shower door, Sliding frameless shower door, frameless shower panel
- Dimensions of the shower: Normally 70” or 76”
- Glass type: 3/8” and 1/2” are the most common thickness of glass. Clear glass is the most common tint of glass used in frameless glass showers, but you can choose different glass tints and colors in 3/8” or 1/2” thick glass for your desired use and preference.
- shower door hardware: There are several types of hardware with common and special finishes. To match the shower door hardware with your bathroom, we have a variety of Finishes and styles.
- water treatment: It is important to protect the glass shower against water sports, but using chemicals is not the only option. We can have Easy Clean surface treatment on your glass shower doors built during the fabrication of the glass. This is an optional solution for those who want to keep their shower door clean and Shiny, without the need for harmful chemicals.
2- Delivery and shower door installation
It is recommended to buy the glass shower door from a local shower door glass company that provides door installation service as well. This would have a lot of benefits for you as a customer. Glass companies consider this as a bundle sale and You can save on delivery costs as well. Another benefit would be not having trouble finding installers and making sure the size is great. The cost of the installation starts from 300$ to 1000$ and higher in heavy glass installations.
The Glassma team is equipped with the most reliable tools and equipment to get the job done. This gives us the ability to minimize the risks and speed up the process of work. Less risk means less overhead costs in business which provides a cheaper cost of shower door installation, but with great quality for our customers.